Thursday, October 23, 2008

MOMMA i HONESTlY THiNK HE DONE lOST HiS ENTiRE MiNd

i KNOW YA'll STill TRiPPiN' OFF THE lAST POST
BUT iTS A NEW DAY lETS WORK

NOTE* THiS AiNT NO DiSS i AiNT PUTTiN' NOBODY ON BlAST iM JUST ADRESSiN' SOME SHiT AND AGAiN if its something you dont like dont agree with hit me up on the space its surely appericated

  1. THE NEWlY iMFAMOUS FROZEN HEART
  2. THiS ENTiRE lUCY SiTUATiON


NOW i WAS DOiNG MY DAilY PRofile flip threw shit and dont act like you dont do the same shit and i go on the homie dominique page and shit i see this frozen heart ? i know creative right and i peep it and i think awww thats so cute he wrote a lil poem or whatever haha and im thinkin' wow he really want homegirl i mean all power to him cuz she aint mine no more i just thought that frozen heart was lil far in my opinion her heart isnt frozen its broken destoryed thanks to me and my stupid shit so my nigga if you got that much glue

-give her what i couldnt real time


NOW ON TO WHAT i BEEN WANTiN' TO GET OFF MY CHEST THiS WHOlE ME GOiN' OUT WiTH lUCY WHATEVER THiNG
and ima give ya'll the whole story since i love ya'll that much
and ima be a 100% honest ill ask for forgiveness later

it started after me and edith broke up and no we didnt have nothing going while we were going out and it wasnt the reason we broke up ...when i was with edith i was with edith all my love was for edith and all i wanted was edith dont git that fucc'd up
so i was telling her how i dont think me and edith arent gonna work and anymore ...she was always there for me or whatever and we talked every single night till like 5 in the morning over the summer so a little towards the middle of the summer i told lucy how i felt about her "then"
true i liked her more than a friend and she liked me more than a friend or whatever and we talked and talked and shared all type of feelings ....but understand this ME AND LUCY NEVER WENT OUT so whoever started that rumor fucc you and the hole you feel out off you dig me so as the summer was coming to a close we got into a arugement and she hung up on me and thats when i didnt like her that at all! after that moment and it stayed that way cuz if her addutide or temper or whatever was gonna always git in the way then fucc it then i dont need it
but i dont ever think she really understood that i wanna just be friends with her again i dont want be bf/gf with her i honestly dont like her like that i mean im not gonna lie i did but i dont now and i just want her to treat me like she once did

just be a great friend to me and yeah this might seem fucc'd up all on the blog my nigga you can eat dicc i dont really care ...and people say man lucy was always cocc bloccin' when you and edith was together which was true to a point
she was there when she didnt need to be sometimes and was the center of i guess me and edith's break-down as people say and that cocc-bloccin' stuff that aint even me i've been told that by lots of people

and our situation now is like whatever i just wanna be friends with her and i dont think she understands that i dont want her to treat me like she used to treat me cuz its seems hella weird now and no i aint playing with her heart im being real i aint tryna lead nobody on

i dont want no girl and dont need no girl real mothafuccing time

just some shit i had to git off my chest


you aint gotta like me
cuz god love me

-LOVE AlWAys
MR. SAY WHATEVER THE FUCC i WANNA SAY ahahahaha

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EARlY

No comments: