Thursday, October 2, 2008

everybody DONE forgot about me!

iM STill AliVE
  1. INNO
iM CURRENTllY WAiTiN' FOR THE NEW SAW MOViE QUiCC PROMO SAW V 10/24 iF YOU AinT UP ON SAW DONT START NOW iTz TO lATE lOVE THOSE MOViEz VERY inTRiGUiN' LiKE REAllY

HONESTlY iS RUDENESS LiKE PEOPlE DONT LiKE THE TRUTH LiKE THEY DONT LiKE RUDE PEOPlE SO iTz in the same weight class really ya know inno like ummm i just decided to post this to let people know i aint dead or whatever im still alive

like my current mood so myspace tried foothill is cool these hoes is nice hahah but it aint enuff of them yeah i might say some stuff people may not like

or people may not like me anymore for whatever reason i mean honestly i dont wanna impress you and i dont think i need to

im not hard to find im either with my brothers or my mom really i aint got no chiccs aint no hoes no where i mean i keep telling ya this cuz really i aint gonna bulletin battle you cats

if its something you dont like about me or your just insecure about yourself and feel like talking about somebody im your guy cuz i dont care im been me still eastside still from the city

and oh bitch im glad you happy and i hate you so much i gotta love you im so bi-polar
but i dont care you aint gotta love me to appericate me cuz i dont fucc with nothing


love is over rated and friends arent shit
happy early birthday my brother neo
i dont even think he read this but whatever
i love you dawg oh *no homo*
idiots

LOVE AlWAYz
-MR. YEAHiSAiDiT

No comments: