Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE BONUS TRACCz AHAHAHHA

AFTER THiS POST i REFUSE TO ANOUCE MYSElF REAllY
NiGGAz KNOW ME STRAiGHT PEREZ FOR THE lAST DAMN TiME
BUT REAllY THiS iS THE lAST OF iT FOR ME iM DONE i SWEAR AFTER THiS iM
DONE REAllY BUT lETz GiT iNTO iT TODAY'z BUllSHiT AHAHA

  1. ZANDRA'z SiDE
  2. EXTRA MARK

MinD YOU THiS iS All SUPPliED BY JAZZMiN THE SOFTER SiDE OF MARK

this is the last time im gonna read that blog ckuz i just wanna say goodbye to all this n to you ckuz now its my turn to leave since now ur gone n u left me and ders no Mark that will ever exist again in ur life and let me tell u one real thing i really did loved you wit all my heart n i tryd not to hurt you but i guess im just really a horrible boyfriend and you did meant everything to me n yeah u really did made me happy to the fullest n ders never even a second dat i never think of you in my head n im happy your the one who get to be my first n all the time that i spent with you was worth it but i guess 6 months is my only limit so im sorry for wasting everything your time for money n ur energy n specially ur love and now i just want you to move on n live life witout me ckuz i know it'll be best for you to live witout me i dont wanna hold you back on having a better future so just please forget about me n everything about me i dont wanna ruin ur life anymore dis is enough for you ive done enough pain to make you cry everrynite i dont wanna be a problem anymore so i just forget about me like u never met me like i never existed in ur life n thank you for taking care and makin my heart grow for six month n noe is the time to throw it away n break it to pieces i just wanna say good luck and ill be happy for you when u find the perfect guy for sucha perfect girl like you
-goodbye<3
-Mark


P.S. ill always love you wit all my heart till forever
and i just want you to know everytime i read your
blog about me it always makes me smile everytime
i read it.....<3


AND WE GOT THiS TO AGAin SUPPliED BY MARK
SOME SHiT i COUlD REAllY FEEl ME AND EDiTH NEED TO
HAVE A TALk LiKE THiS

i thought you said you wanted to be with me till the end?
then why would you end US? i thought you said you want to be always with me, didnt you said after next year we're gonna look back n after all that we're gonna be still together, what happened to that? i know i learned my lessons to not flirt n to not loook for other ppl when your wit that special sumone. i hope you learn that too n i hope you learn from my mistake that i made from the past. i never wanted to end US i never thought that you would end it, maybe ckuz its lack of trust to eachother now days? or wat? tell me the main reason.
you don't have to belive me that when i say im not gonna flirt n im not gonna find sumone else. you don't have to, ckuz i know i already proved it to you n i know i can keep on doing that, ckuz i know for sure you're everything i want n everything i need in my life n nobody else. i can take all those ppl out my life that you that don't like, idc, as long as i got you ckuz your EVERYTHING I: WANT, NEED, and LOVE. &nd i'm writing this ckuz i know i don't want to lose you and i can't YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE remember?for 6 MONTHS!? don't end and throw it all away now. i know we can keep it going way more than that. your everything i want from the inside to out and you know that.
i just hope next year you won't talk to any other guys n flirt with other guys. just like what kevin said, it should always be ME: the one you talk to everyday n nite, the one thats always with you, and everything etc...but that's if you want it to be always about me. like wat you said we can start all over again from scratch. i just don't want you to be away from me, n isnt that wat you told me? we already talked about how to deal with this back then before even the school year was over. then you told me all about this too rite? i know you still remember, but if i can't convince you with this then i guess...i'll just wait for you then :'[
but i hope you wont for get about MarkieBaby/Hubby<3. and always remember I'll Always LOVE YOU Wtih all MY HEART and you'll always be MY ONLY THING &nd MY EVERYTHING. in my heart you'll stay as: my First And Last/ my Love/my JazzyBaby/my JazzyWifey/my Hunny/my Baby/my Boo/my Sunshine/my Cutie Patutie/my Cute Bully/my Cute Nap Baby/my Titty Freak/my Monster/my Rapist/, and specially my only Jazzmin Macapagal.

---->iloveyouwithallmyheartjazzmin<3.
Two More Days almost 6 Months<333333

-Mark<3


AND THiS iS ZANDRA SiDE SiNCE SHE WAS KiNDA SHOVED iNTO All OF THiS

i know that you probably already know why i messaged you.
yeahhh everybody is all up on mark's issue.
well ive' been there and done that.
dude, i've moved on. me and jazzmin saw each other and we we're ok now not because of wats going on its because its the right time since we've moved on.
and we were cool even before this thing started.
i dont wanna get in this issue because its not my thing.
and no one knows anything about me except myself so they can suck it all up. :)
ive been friends with lauren and jazzmin even before this. im not picking any sides and i don't think mark should get into the way into either of my friendship with them.

and maybe you can tell some people not to blow facts out of proportion.


AND i Will STOP BlOWiN' THE FACTz THE FUCC OUTTA PROPORTiON
YOU NiGGAz iN HERE ADDiN' SHiT TO HYPE UP FUCC YOU! i MEAN it AHAHAH
REAl SHiT

lET THE CHiPz FAll WHERE THEY MAY BUT i AiNT GONNA PiCC iT UP
CUZ THATz WHAT STRiPPERz BiTCH BUT i JUST MAKE iT RAiN
AHHAH THATz MY SHiT TO

SiNCE i GOT FANz NOW
START HYPiN' ME UP im LiKE A ONE MAN BAND AND SHit REAllY THOUGH

BUT ANYWAY FRiDAY i BURY lUCY'z BUllshIt ass BlOG THAT NOBODY READz iF YOU HAVE A BlOG MORE POWER TO YA JUST DONT FUCCin' RUN on THE SPACE LiKE UR BlOG TiGHT NiGGA i RUNz SHit

liKE AlWAYz

-lOVE
MR. YEAHiSAiDiT

No comments: